In the mid 80s the Japanese Roland Corporation created the D-50 Synthesizer, one of the most popular Synthesizers of all time. With the D50v editor software the D-50 can now be easily integrated into modern, computer-based applications.
The D50v software runs either independently (stand alone) or as a VST plugin in VST compatible host software like Steinberg Cubase.
• Attractive graphical user interface with access to all parameters of the synthesizer.
• Full integration in VST compatible applications
- Automation of all parameters
- "Total recall" of all parameters
- Comfortable preset management
• All parameters controllable via MIDI control changes
• Import of sysex sound banks
• Transmission of sounds from the synthesizer via MIDI.
• Copy and paste functionality (copy and paste entire individual sounds and sound elements)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows
Roland VC-1 for V-Synth/VariOS
Preis / Price: 29.90 € / 39.90 US$
Page 1: Upper Tone + Patch settings
Page 2: Lower Tone + Patch settings
Page 3: System Settings + Sysex file loading
All parameters are controllable via midi CCs